Amazing group of people

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Jennie
a spark
a spark

Amazing group of people

Post by Jennie »

I just wanted to thank you all for being so kind and gracious to Tom and me. We are so darn blessed to be apart of this group and we know Fabienne is the one who made it happen. She simply was amazing. Tom continues to enjoy weekly lunches with her husband, Gordon.

I apologize that I am not more active on the forum. My mother is under Hospice care.

Sending everyone loads of love, :hrt::
Jennie
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: Amazing group of people

Post by Petticoats »

Jennie, I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother. This must be such a rough time for you, so for you to give us a retour just awes me!

I love that you and Tom are keeping Possets and Fabienne's creative legacy alive. I can only begin to imagine how much work it must be to take on a company started by someone else. I am grateful for the Valentine's retour, which I enjoyed so much, and it was thrilling to get my package so fast and to see all my bottles in their familiar burgundy bags!

Thank you so much for all that you do. :hrt:: Is there anything we can do to help you and Tom?
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo »

Oh Jennie, I am so sorry to hear that. It seems like a lot of us are going through that right now. My grandmother passed away yesterday, my dad last year, and my mom has lost several friends in the span of a few months. It's overwhelming to be contemplating all of this.

I know the best thing you can do is just make the most of the time you have. Don't worry about us at all. Just care for your mom and your family, and of course, yourself. :hrt::
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

warriortwo wrote:My grandmother passed away yesterday, my dad last year
Warriortwo, I'm so sorry for your losses. As painful as they'd be on their own, to have them come so close together must make them even more devastating. :hug:
Jennie
a spark
a spark

Post by Jennie »

Oh my, I am so sorry Warriortwo for the loss of your Grandmother yesterday and your Father last year. You are very dear to share this with me. I know it's part of life but, it just sucks. I'm sending you much Love and comfort.

Petticoats,
Thank you for your kindness. You are always a gem. I am so lucky to have Tom. He has been wonderful. When I can't make it to Possets to fill an order, he is there doing double duty. Tom is quite the perfumer. He loves this business. I know Fabienne would be pleased.
Thank you for the Love,
Jennie :hrt::
marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola »

Jennie, I was so sorry to read tonight about your mother--like Petticoats I am in awe that you and Tom have been able to do so much with Possets with all that has been going on for you. I am very appreciative that we had the Retour and I also enjoyed it greatly, and loved trying the beautiful fragrances. I am so glad that Tom is such a wonderful support to you. My thoughts are with you and your mother.

Warriortwo, I am so sad to hear of your grandmother passing yesterday, and your father last year. That is so much loss and a great deal to go through in a year's time.
:hrt::
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Jennie, I want to echo what others have said: so, so sorry to hear about your mother. Life is such a series of challenges and you have been going through yours so gracefully! The fact that you are doing your best to keep Fabienne's legacy alive in spite of the difficulty of having a sick elder is commendable. Like Marisaviola said, it has been such a delight to have the opportunity to enjoy the retour.

Ah, Warriortwo, my condolences about your Grandmother and the recent lost of your dad. Hugs!!

Jennie, you mentioned Tom sees Gordon once a week. Would you be so kind as to pass on all our love to him from the Forumites? We are so missing Fabienne, too and are sorry for his loss. Grief is such a long term process and it has only been a short 6 months. In fact, I was just huffing Myrtle of Venus today (thank you, Marisaviola!) and thinking, "Fabienne was alive last year at this time." Her perfues do make me feel lose to her.

Petticoats, nice to hear your "voice"!! xoxoxox
Jennie
a spark
a spark

Post by Jennie »

Thank you Marisaviola and Minh Scent for the warm messages and love. It's been really tough seeing my Mom in this state. She has cancer that was detected less than a month ago.We have her at home under hospice care.

Thank you all for being so great. Tom and I just love Possets!!!

Jennie :hrt::
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

Minh Scent wrote:Petticoats, nice to hear your "voice"!! xoxoxox
Thanks, Minh Scent! It's nice to be back.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

O, I just have to jump up and down with delight because my Retours just arrived today!!! I am starting with Romping Sky Cloud and Candy Box Pretty. I just love them both...one my perfect forest, the other the creamiest tuberose and gardenia. STUNNING! Thank you, so much Tom and Jennie for keeping Possets alive! I can feel Fabienne smiling at my glee. :frolic: