Announcements for 2018

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Re: Announcements for 2018

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:It's March 1 here!!! :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :frolic: Cambienne almost here!
YES! Excited!
I'm looking for a travelling companion for a bottle... something from the Valentine Retour? Suggestions?
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Boom clap!! Cambienne: The Same River Once. It's live!
I nearly ordered two bottles but I need to stay away from back ups because too much.
Went with Lady Z as a travel companion. Sounded intriguing.
:star: :hrt::
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca wrote:Boom clap!! Cambienne: The Same River Once. It's live!
I nearly ordered two bottles but I need to stay away from back ups because too much.
Went with Lady Z as a travel companion. Sounded intriguing.
:star: :hrt::
You are fast on the draw! I didn't even have time to spout out my suggestions! HA!! I am anxious about waiting too long for this...giving a day to see if Ajevie will be ordering and if not, I am on this baby before you can say "Where's the raft"! I have lost out on Cambienne's before doing the Libra doddle (yes, trying to decide on the riding companion!)
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Oh Zod! I don't mess around when it comes to Cambiennes. I would have gone for two bottles if I hadn't been doing some research this afternoon. I don't think bottles should travel alone -- I know, nice justification, right? And I thought I should take advantage of Retour. Could have gone crazy, but, budget. *sigh*
:trout:
Trout because randomness.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

YEAH! I had to decide if I wanted to wait two months or four months to meet the Cambienne, so took the shorter route through Ajevie! Boudicca, you vamp! Of course I needed to look up Lady Z, which was not on my radar at all! That and Velvet Riding Habit are the Cambienne's travel partners. I am SO EXCITED about this original recipe first Cambienne! :frolic:
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Hmmm...there are no notes for this????? All the other Cambienne's I got do have notes.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:Hmmm...there are no notes for this????? All the other Cambienne's I got do have notes.
Right? Intriguing.
I bumped the Cambienne 2007 review thread. The first page or two should be relevant. The timeline of the first Cambiennes are a bit vague it seems from my first look.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca, thank you so much for bumping that 2007 thread! Yes, it doesn't seem the notes are recorded (or at least shared) til later. I enjoyed reading that thread with a lot of chatter from Fabienne. Ah. :madamex:
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

Minh Scent wrote:YEAH! I had to decide if I wanted to wait two months or four months to meet the Cambienne, so took the shorter route through Ajevie! Boudicca, you vamp! Of course I needed to look up Lady Z, which was not on my radar at all! That and Velvet Riding Habit are the Cambienne's travel partners. I am SO EXCITED about this original recipe first Cambienne! :frolic:

For what it's worth, I have Velvet Riding Habit and love it. If you're still thinking about it, I say go for it :)
Margowhat
primordial
primordial

Post by Margowhat »

I'm a newbie and have no experience with Cambiennes. Very excited to see how this evolves. I chose a bottle of Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw to ride along because I missed out on it at Ajevie with my Libra "must research everything 10 times before deciding" ness. I almost got Valentine Surprise too but I have Meat Candy already and I hope that's enough.
:eyeroll: