Fall and Halloween Retour 2018!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Fall and Halloween Retour 2018!

Post by marisaviola » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:28 am

Hi, everyone,
I hope it's all right with Tom and Jennie that I start this topic. I thought it would be wonderful to interact together at this time of year while the Retour is live, during Fabienne's most favorite time of the year, and in her memory, since her anniversary of passing is also coming up. I'm excited to try some of the decants provided by Angi at Ajevie that I have not tried previously--I just put in an order for 17 of them!! I have some thoughts on getting some full bottles from decants I tried last year...I'm in trouble! :chase:

Tom
mortal
mortal

Re: Fall and Halloween Retour 2018!

Post by Tom » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Thanks Marisaviola for setting up this thread! This is a great time of the year and you are right that Fabienne loved it! :frolic:

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Oh, goodie! I am excited to see this thread started! I miss the chatter here!! Thank you, Marisaviola!! I was reading reviews already last night!

It was a pleasure seeing the Retour announcement, as it is impossible to get everything at once. (Although we try...HA!) At the moment, I am eyeing Gibbous. Reviews are somewhat confusing, as notes sound dark, but folks speak of fruit. Flirty She Corose and Damned if you Dont also are calling, as Fabienne's chyphres and galbanum fumes are just wow. :chase:

fireweaver
mortal
mortal

Post by fireweaver » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Please Speak to me of dance of the heretic, anubis, drama queen,the great embracer, monsters of the superhero.. They sound intriguing

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

I think I am going crazy, because I thought we had more posts in this thread???

Fireweaver, my notes on Anubis are positive (earthy coffee). I will retest it tonight for you.

Margowhat
primordial
primordial

Post by Margowhat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:07 am

Minh- You aren’t crazy. Our conversation disappeared. It must be me.
:eyeroll:

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:44 am

Hi, Minh,
You're not crazy--my post disappeared with all the decants I mentioned. That's strange, I've never known that to happen before. :violin:

InThePines
a spark
a spark

Post by InThePines » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Glad I'm not crazy--my post mentioning decants also disappeared. Anywhoo, I'm very excited for the Fall Retour. I look forward to ordering a back-up of Pauline (!) and I'm excited to try for the first time: Anubis, Autumn, Dark, Scent of Night, Jin, and Apep. Yay spicy fall goodness!

Tom
mortal
mortal

Post by Tom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:24 pm

We are in the process of moving our server to a new hosting company and some of the posts may have been sent into the ether during the process!

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Margowhat, it seems it was not you! :rofl:

Gratify and Seduce and one of the sweeter ones I tried a decant of last year are both very long-lasting--unfortunately I am not sure which sweeter one, sorry for that! :trout: