Mmmm....What Am I Wearing Today...?

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

whiskerwing
archangel
archangel

Post by whiskerwing »

Gingerbread Whorehouse. It's FINALLY sweater weather again. Ye gods, how I love this scent. *bliss*
whitewhale
a spark
a spark

Post by whitewhale »

Madame X...seriously, Fabienne, I don't know how you do it. I was so anti-vanilla (which is what Madame X is on me, primarily, with some lovely other notes blended in) and Madame X has grown on me to become one of my top 3 scents EVER. Yum...I can't stop smelling myself!
Christine Daae
mortal
mortal

Post by Christine Daae »

Pauline! <3333
black*cat
primordial
primordial

Post by black*cat »

Pauline too! I love it! :Smitten_emoticon:
rachel2205
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by rachel2205 »

Yesterday I was wearing Eclipse AND The Tisane of the Witch AND Queen of the Night, as I NEEDED to try them all out!:mail:
merveilleuse
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by merveilleuse »

Pauline. :heart: I might need a bottle of this.
lost at sea
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by lost at sea »

The last two days I've been feeling under the weather so I've been wearing Gingerbread Whorehouse. It makes me feel better when I'm headachey and nauseous. I just received Halloween decants from Aevalin so today its Sex with the Spirits. Last night I put Madame X on my two little nieces (aged 4 and 7) and they were so cute with their OTT sniffing and "Yum"-ing. They chose Madame X from the four imps/possettes I had in my bag. Although they loved them all, the Madame's vanillary deliciousness clinched it. I feel responsible for educating their noses!!
rachel2205
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by rachel2205 »

That's interesting, lost at sea! If I feel headachey I can't wear anything spicy or too foody as it just makes me feel worse.

It's another beautiful October day, and I have Equinox right here on my desk so maybe I shall dab some on in honour of the season. This year I'm trying to be positive about autumn as normally I mostly just see it as the marshal of winter and get a bit miserable about it!
lost at sea
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by lost at sea »

I can't stand anything smokey or floral when I feel ill but ginger and spice are comforting and sharp citrus is good too. There's something addictive in ginger that keeps me sniffing and sniffing.
SariBeth
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by SariBeth »

I'll be test driving some Spiders today!:animal0013: