What is your boyfriend/husband/SO's favorite Posset?

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Gemma
archangel
archangel

Post by Gemma »

Honestly, hubby loves all my Possets perfumes! He is forever grabbing and me going, "Mmmmm, you smell delicious!". :twosome:

A few that he comments on most regularly are Junie, Fluoxetine, Churpz, Silver Roses, and Madame X.
ivy_fiddlefox
archangel
archangel

Post by ivy_fiddlefox »

omg I'de die if I lost my sense of scent :cry:
Pony
a spark
a spark

Post by Pony »

I thought this was which ones HE likes to wear. He has a list of Possets he wears. He is a bit of a Fabienne fanboy, methinks. He regularly wears Midnight Mass, Melchior, Montana, Highway 666

I love Montana on him.

As to which Possets he likes ME to wear, he likes Melchior & Susie always makes him comment.
Syzygy
mortal
mortal

Post by Syzygy »

No partner, but my buddy loves it when I wear Gingerbread Whorehouse. I go bouncing up to him with a big smile and say, "I smell like whores!" Then he lights up like New Year's Eve and buries his face in my neck. He likes Madame X a lot, too.
morningglory
principalities
principalities

Post by morningglory »

Alas, my husband is no fan of anything smelly, and is more likely to roll down the window in the car so he doesn't have to smell the perfume on me.
ivy_fiddlefox
archangel
archangel

Post by ivy_fiddlefox »

LOL Syzgy "I smell like whores!" XD I looove gingerbead whorehouse
pytra
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by pytra »

I have asked my dear one which perfume he prefers. He said "but you always smell nice!!"... what a love... or a liar-who-notices-nada??? :animal0013:
lost at sea
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by lost at sea »

My boyfriend only has three opinions on my perfumes, "nice", "not as nice as the others" and "I don't like that one". Oh and almost forgot "I can't smell anything" LOL. When I start explaining the different notes and why I like particular perfumes he looks interested but I know he has no clue and won't remember a thing I said. Bless him at least he tries :D