Gelato: Strawberry From Syracusa

Sicily is awash in fragrances, some of the most famous are: lemon, blood orange, jasmine and bergamot, rosemary, myrtle, sage, basil, figs and cucumbers, coffee and pink pepper and sly violet. Possets plays with all those and brings in a few happy notes of our own to seduce your senses.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Gelato: Strawberry From Syracusa

Post by Boudicca »

Possets description:
You have not lived until you taste the strawberries in Sicily. What makes them so different and beautiful? The sun and the passion, that's what. Crush them and add them to gelato and the scent and taste is so glorious, your mortal body can scarcely contain the pleasure. Very fresh and not cloying at all.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Boudicca

Re: Gelato: Strawberry From Syracusa

Post by Boudicca »

Smells a little synthetic in the vial, but on skin it's the real thing! I tried this last night and Blood Orange and Stracciatella were making such an impression on me that this one kinda faded into the background. I'll need to try again. I think I would like to try layering it with Vaniglia to see if I can get a strawberries and cream sort of thing going on. I may try that when I get home tonight.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
stellamaris
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Gelato: Strawberry From Syracusa

Post by stellamaris »

This one is amazing, I love Possets strawberry note. It's totally real, not plastic doll's head (mind you I do love me some doll's head :tong: ). There is however something here which my skin does not love, I can be sensitive to it, but into the scent locket or over a bit of Eucerin and Bob is your uncle. :star: :star: :star: