Jordan the Goat (2014)

Perfumes that benefit the Best Friends no-kill shelter in Utah. "These are sometimes bold, sometimes classic, sometimes experimental, sometimes beautifully gourmandy perfumes which I hope to capture the spirit of the animal for which it's named."

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Jordan the Goat (2014)

Post by Boudicca »

Possets description:
Jordan is a butterscotch colored goat with horns which look like they came off a 15th century engraving of The Satanic Goat. Far from wicked, Jordan is a Nubian Wether goat and has a best goat friend, Joseph, whom we are immortalizing in perfume here as well. Jordan is a swirl of ginger, pepper, and musk to commemorate the mischievous parts of goathood, the "randy" parts of goathood, and the piquant parts of goathood. This is one time a goat smells great (oh and Joseph does, too). So, get your goat! Animalic and volatile.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: Jordan the Goat (2014)

Post by Atropos »

And this one is right up my ally, I think, so I can't wait for reviews on both the "boys". :rofl:
funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 »

Okay, now this truly IS a review for Jordan. I didn't put the bottle away this time and then forget which goat I put on. :gnome:

THIS is the goat for me. Jordan is fresh with playful musk and a very light cologne feel that has the barest breath of something green. I barely detect the pepper and ginger, which have been added here with the lightest of hand. They're present, but only if I'm looking for them. Mostly this is a refreshing, bright musk that's really perfect for a warm day. Sexy in an outdoorsy way - a light and easygoing unisex blend. I feel like I should be on a yacht or something. A yacht full of fun sexy people, not twats. Important distinction.

A+
woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango »

Funkmoppet sums this up well for me! A bright happy scent with just a touch of swagger. It has a sort of citrus vibe to me with out actually /being/ citrus, if that makes sense. The pepper and ginger are not too strong and even when I due detect them they are very much non-foody. I am so glad I grabbed a decant of this from someone.