Connor the Conure Parrot (2014)

Perfumes that benefit the Best Friends no-kill shelter in Utah. "These are sometimes bold, sometimes classic, sometimes experimental, sometimes beautifully gourmandy perfumes which I hope to capture the spirit of the animal for which it's named."

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Connor the Conure Parrot (2014)

Post by Boudicca »

Possets description:
Conner is a little green parrot whose googly eyes will steal your heart. Conner is a Conure Parrot! Just looking at him would make you smile. Conner is a bit timid, and he relies on His best friend, Ozzie, to be the "extrovert" of the duo. Conner's blend is a very happy one: spice cake pumpkin, thick marshmallow treats, and a secret ingredient which Connor whispered in our ear (yes, it is wicked indeed). Try this, you can't help but like it.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Malaena
primordial
primordial

Re: Connor the Conure Parrot (2014)

Post by Malaena »

Wet - Initially I get a blast of what I thought was cayenne but then thought better of it and decided it's ginger. Much like what BPAL's Pumpkin I does for me.

Drying - The ginger calms down and a toasty sweetness emerges. It's not like marshmallows but rather a passing thought of them. I get low throw for 3-4 hours and then it's a skin scent.

This one is not for me but I'd recommend it if you like ginger.