Review Requests and Random Stuff: Valentines

Zesty aquatics, deep thumping musks, seductive oriental resins, and the foodies you love. There is even a new category I call "dry" which is more of a classic perfumy sort of perfume.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: Review Requests and Random Stuff: Valentines

Post by Minh Scent » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 am

Oh, Caith, good on ya (I'm practicing my Ozzie lingo here!)for pulling those right out of your mailbox and giving us a comparison! Much, much appreciated. Very clear description. Hmm. They both sound lovely, but Love Among the Snow Dunes sounds more unusual. This might get my third vote!

Looking forward to your reviews on your other scents! Thank you again for answering the mint question!

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Hip hip hooray my decants arrived. I'm wearing six different scents, fresh from the mailbox, and they are all swirling together and they are lovely. Love amongst the snow dunes and girl with the floral crown make fantastic neighbors, fyi.

Alas I didn't get the rose scents I was hoping to try.
If anyone has some from this group and hasn't yet reviewed them, I'd love to hear more about them.

Esp curious about how the rose and violet blends compares to other rose and violet possets. Is it a dry floral? Sweet floral? Is it pure or are there hints of musk or vanilla etc?

Thank you, reviewers and thank you to Fabienne for this beautiful collection.

hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Can anyone give me more input on floral crown? I am putting in a last valentines order before they come down, trying to decide on this one. What is the cashmere musk like? And is the tuberose detectable? Love tuberose!