Posstiers around the world

A redundant forum which is merged/subordinated to the News forum. This is here for history only and if you want to post about something regarding Possets, please do that in the news forum. Thanks.

Moderator: Maya

daphnir

Post by daphnir »

I'm from Paris too ! ^^:1tdave:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

:beret:Did you say Paris? To tell you the truth, I have visited Paris and I swear I have only EVER seen ONE Frenchman wearing a beret. I guess you can file that in the place where you file the number of Americans you encounter wearing cowboy hats, too. :rolling:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
palma
archangel
archangel

Post by palma »

"Did you say Paris? To tell you the truth, I have visited Paris and I swear I have only EVER seen ONE Frenchman wearing a beret. I guess you can file that in the place where you file the number of Americans you encounter wearing cowboy hats, too."
:HOXmasCsnowmkl010:
No berets in Paris but in west US I've seen american wearing cowboy hats ! :HOXmasCsnowmkl010fgrin:
I don't know why Americans use to think that French people wears beret... I've never seen neither :HOXmasCsnowmkl009HL:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

OK, I confess I have indeed seen Americans wearing cowboy hats, but east of The Pecos it is rare.

I guess every nation gets their "national hat", which is fun to speculate upon: The Russians with their "trouper" fur hats with the ear flaps, British bowlers, Spanish Matador hats...the list is endless.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

Have I not replied to this? I'm from London UK! I love how worldwide the Possets comm is! And loads of Brits too :bigsmile:
sophienet
a spark
a spark

Post by sophienet »

I'm from Paris too :beret:
And I don't have any beret :wink:
But I love cheese, so I guess part of the legend is still true :rolling:
warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo »

Lovely Seattle, WA :rainy:
lulu
archangel
archangel

Post by lulu »

I'm in Sydney, Australia so we are always in the opposite season to what's happening in Possets-land! :bigsmile: But we can at least make you all jealous by saying oh, just going off to the beach tomorrow! :wink:
wl552
powers
powers

Post by wl552 »

I live in the little town of Peru, Indiana, known for the Peru Amateur Circus and the renown circus band, The International Circus Hall of Fame, birthplace of Cole Porter... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peru,_Indiana. I was born in Kokomo (the city of firsts) but we moved to Peru several years ago for my husband's job. Although I wish there were more to do around here, I sort of like it. :)
Jenesis

Post by Jenesis »

I'm also from London whiskerswhispers :) cor blimey! (I really do say that in daily life, this city has got to me *facepalm*) Possets is great for repelling those nasty city smells!
I love how global Possets is, all the exciting and exotic places Possetiers live is very cool :) (Not to mention nice cheap international shipping from Fabienne :Smitten_emoticon: )
Re hats, I put it to you that the British national hat has become the Baker Boy Cap. Men, women, girls and boys all wear them from September to April.