Assorted Profundities Post-Yule 2010

A redundant forum which is merged/subordinated to the News forum. This is here for history only and if you want to post about something regarding Possets, please do that in the news forum. Thanks.

Moderator: Maya

portalkat
mortal
mortal

Post by portalkat »

I thought that I posted a reply to Fabienne, but I think that it disappeared. Anyway, I'll email you when my DH gives me a spare moment. LOL..........I wonder what happened to my post. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

Ohh, these look gorgeous. And it's funny...I had a feeling that one day Possets would make a scent called Ornament. Dunno why, but I think the name sounds elegant enough for Possets, and there's an Ornament scent! It looks delicious-rose and cookies!

And astronomy themed Yules? I can't see them yet, other than the Star-is that just a teaser for the cosmic goodness to come?
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Of course, I am the ultimate teaser! :bigsmile:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
samcalam
principalities
principalities

Post by samcalam »

Wow!!! again you have outdone yourself Fabienne :clap: Collette looks just like Sugar our rescue kitty. I think Ponder looks like an absolute sweetheart. I may not be able to create perfume to help the kitties but I can buy some:love:
1TrueEarthMama
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by 1TrueEarthMama »

Holy Yule Update Batman. Wow, just wow. I think I'll get the full 6 figure nativity set, plus the Star for my grandmother in-law, I love how Possets can do such baudy risque fun fragrances as Sex Juice and Perpetual Orgasm, and such tasteful fragrances as the silver fragrances, such selfless and cute fragrances as the kitties, so charitable, and even such deep and spiritually meaningful fragrances as the Babe and the Wise men. It really speaks to Fabienne's tallent as an artist and her complexity as a person. Possets is the only perfumer whose site I can go to find amazing fragrances with names to suit my most raunchy, frisky friends, to my sweet and kind grandmother, to my close personal friends to my guy friends. Once again. Way TO GO! Fabienne.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Wow, thanks so much. I amgoing to be making up a collection of the creche set, too. Keep on the lookout for that. i will be going into the Possetorium today for more packing and shipping and making up the goodies I am getting ready to unleash for Phase II. So much to do, and it is all joyful.
emma
archangel
archangel

Post by emma »

Wow! How great that you are having a sale for Christmas! And BTW the Pink Martini Christmas cd is FAB!:bigsmile:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Pink Martini is outrageously good. I love their version of Auld Ang(can't spell). I think it has a vuvuzuela in it.
Aevalin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aevalin »

Can I just say Ponder looks like my Pixel, and I love his perfume :) Melanie is too cute (and the scent sounds beautiful) I love black cats! :HOXmasW038cat018:

The update is awesome, I'll have to get some Calorie Neutralizer...though does it matter to which part of my body I slather it...:reindeer:

Oh and everyone - as per Fabienne's request - you have some new seasonal smilies to play with :christmas-card:
palma
archangel
archangel

Post by palma »

:smilie_xmas_094:cool ! :smilie_xmas_002: