Valentine 2014 Collection

A redundant forum which is merged/subordinated to the News forum. This is here for history only and if you want to post about something regarding Possets, please do that in the news forum. Thanks.

Moderator: Maya

willworkforvanilla
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Valentine 2014 Collection

Post by willworkforvanilla »

Whew! I'm safe. Only two are calling to me.

Daring and Per. Motion Heart

Going to place my order this week along with a bottle of Stewart for my son who has stolen all of the froppets of it.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

I have narrowed it down to ten on my list. I need to narrow further to five. Agggghhhhh! :gaah:

The ten:
Dance with Me (vanilla and grapefruit--a no brainer for me. Want!)
Commitment (it sounds cozy lovely and warm)
1000 Roses (I'm still searching for my epic rose fragrance and this sounds amazing)
Wings of an Angel (Scent of Angels is greatly missed by many and I want to try this to see how it compares)
The Fruits of Heaven (fruit, fresh lime, and more. Mmmm!)
The Arrow of Love (sounds so fresh and bright)
Sweet Arabia (the fabric-like part scares me off, but the rest sounds comforting, rich, and deep)
Silver Pomegranate (another no brainer. Want!)
Illicit Affair (another immediate want. I think this is going to be lovely)
Chocolate Incense (this sounds fantastic and I am not normally big into chocolate fragrances)

I am soooooo not sure which way to go on this.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
stellamaris
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by stellamaris »

So strange, I was wondering about the Valentine's Possets, but I didn't get an email. Luckily I saw on the BPAL forum they had been released, and made my order right away. Am I off the lists??? :cry:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

With electronics all things are possible. Please e-mail me your name and I will look you up. My address is info@possets.com. :hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

I joined a decant circle, I couldn't afford all the ones I wanted to definitely try. I did get $20 from the inlaws for my birthday, so I got $20 dollars of samples. It was hard to decide but I got:

Chocolate Incense
Commit
Dead from Love
Grande
Sweet Arabia
13th love letter

I can't wait to try them, I'm very excited. Maybe I can find one that will be as good as Sacred Smoke and that will make the permanent list this time. We need some incense and spice and wood up in here.
willworkforvanilla
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by willworkforvanilla »

I just have to give a slow clap again for daring. I had a pretty dreadful day so I came home early took a bath and settled on daring to slather tonight. This stuff is so very good. I am already peaceful with my wrist planted right under my nose. This to me has got to be one of the best blends I have in my collection right now. I am absolutely smitten with it. So thanks to the amazing nose that was behind the creation of this scent. Okay I'm going to stop gushing now and watch netflix.