If You Could buy only ONE Posset what would it be?

A redundant forum which is merged/subordinated to the News forum. This is here for history only and if you want to post about something regarding Possets, please do that in the news forum. Thanks.

Moderator: Maya

samcalam
principalities
principalities

Post by samcalam »

Just for fun- ( I am sure this will never happen- don't panic!!) if you could only buy one and ONLY one Posset- which would it be (and why?)
For myself it would have to be Gingerbread Whorehouse- can't get enough- plus it is so unique- LOVE it :cheer:
spoodlum
mortal
mortal

Post by spoodlum »

If my husband had to decide it would be Gingerbread Whorehouse--its the only scent he actually knows the name of and asks me to wear. I'm not sure if its the scent or the name he likes.:Suggestive_Wink_emoticon:
I would have to pick West Virginia--it's the first non-foody scent I fell in love with AND it's my home state. I think the scent really captures WV--its sadness and beauty--but I'm probably biased.

BUT ONLY ONE POSSET!!! Perhaps we shouldn't even contemplate it. It sounds horrific. Like ONLY ONE BOOK or ONLY ONE KIND OF ICECREAM. I shall stick my fingers in my ears and pretend I didn't hear it.:Ignoring_emoticon:
hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Post by hyacinth »

I agree with you spoodlum!!!! ::FINGERS IN EARS:: OR HANDS OVER EYES:: LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAAALLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok--Limoncello La Dolce Vita------------ love it

:pisces:
azure_phoenix
primordial
primordial

Post by azure_phoenix »

Omg.. this question is TOTALLY EVIL!! *whimpers*

Ummm....ahh...hmmmm... Candy Thong? >.<
(Because this is the one I grab the most when I'm not sure what I want to wear. I find it happy and comforting at the same time, not over the top girly or too sexy.)

I DUNNO!!!!!Wahhh!!! Especially since I just got Longest Night and I really like this one too. :sad:

*grabs all the pretty smellies and stuffs them safely under a pillow*
Aijin
primordial
primordial

Post by Aijin »

Ugh.... for me, personally, to wear it would probably be Over The Rhine. *But*, and a huge "but", Paisley is f*&king amazing and it wears well on both me and the boy, probably even better on the boy - which is why I say OTR for myself as first picks. And if I could only buy one, total, per household I'd have to say Paisley. My god that boy can work Paisley like it's sexay time on a stick. :Smitten_emoticon:

You know, I've been praising OTR for ages, but I've never repurchased it since spilling the last fifth of a bottle..hmm... :NEW_Idea_emoticon___animated:
Marquis
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Marquis »

Ack.

I'm wibbling between Perpetual Motion, Haute Love and Id.
I'd most likely take the first one, it has a glorious warmth to it that I love.
Soapy955
archangel
archangel

Post by Soapy955 »

I think it'd have to be Frou Frou. That was the first one I tried, although not the first I bought direct from Fabienne; My first purchase direct was full size bottles of Indigo, Churpz and Fluoxotine and I love those three too!
Frou Frou to me is so unusual, girly and gorgeous; and so long lasting....Yes, if I could only buy one bottle it would be FROU FROU! :heartbounce::heartsabove::heartbounce:
morningglory
principalities
principalities

Post by morningglory »

This is a seriously evil question. My taste and mood is always changing so I don't know. Um . . . um . . . um . . . Handkerchief Water. Its just such a nice all purpose perfume. And one of my first Possets loves.
SariBeth
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by SariBeth »

Over the Rhine. Last year it would have been Morgan LeFey, but this year I've already run through two OTRs LOL
pytra
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by pytra »

Makes me wonder... my all time faves are Indigo And Titanium White, but I guess the latter is more universal. So, White it is!!