Leather

All the notes you love to talk about, contained in one forum area.

Moderator: Maya

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Leather

Post by funkmoppet2 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm more a fan of the worn leathers than the creaking new leather, though when used well I can still totally get behind the latter. The Haunting Music collection was fantastic for leather lovers (Danse Macabre and Toccata are well loved in my collection). The subtle leathers are also fabulous, as I have a lot of love for Terra Nocturna, Silver Chypre and Stewart. Then there's the strong leather in Testosterone which all kinds of awesome. I kind of put leather and vetiver in the same category - in the wrong hands they can almost bring on a headache, but in the right hands they're brilliant and Fabienne's hands are the right hands.

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Leather

Post by Maya » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:05 pm

I completely agree re Fabienne's hands with leather. I love the note, and she makes it sing.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:04 pm

I love leather scents!
1812 overture is beautiful.
stewart is slatherable
terra nocturna is dreamy and takes me back to good things about the 80s

georgetown is classy for the ages.

I'm going to treat myself to a retour leather, and right now toccata, jfk and jackie and danse macabre are the main contenders.
danse macabre is one of my favorite songs, jfk is beloved by many, but I think toccata might be the most me(??)

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 am

Yesterday I tested Testosterone. Beautiful stuff. Couldn't stop huffing my wrist and enjoyed the wafts that swirled around me as I worked. Someday soon I'll give it a proper review. For now I'm just adding its name here.

TESTOSTERONE, leather lovers! Run, don't walk.