Girl With A Watering Can (Renoir)

The languor and buzz of summer. What a serene time, perfect for the flowers, green, aquatic, and perfumy.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Girl With A Watering Can (Renoir)

Post by Boudicca » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:21 am

Possets description: The sweetest painting deserves a perfume which the little girl would love. This one smells like a French tarte which is based on a shortbread crust and filled with a custard and topped with Bavarian creme. A handful of coconut has been tossed on top of that. Honestly, it's a foody gourmandy delight and I have a hard time not being frenzied about Girl With A Watering Can. Absolutely delightful.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

katiushka
archangel
archangel

Re: Girl With A Watering Can (Renoir)

Post by katiushka » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:39 pm

I expected this to be a "summer" gourmand (lighter, less sweet), but this one goes full-out. A huge blast of unapologetic, super-buttery vanilla from the bottle. On the skin, we have pie crust, Bavarian cream, and some "holiday" spices that I can't really dissect at the moment.

Yummy yumminess, but don't wear it outside in the heat! I made that mistake the first day, and grew so nauseous I had to scrub it off. I became wiser, wearing it only inside with air conditioning. It's perfect for that, and will serve very well during the winter holidays as well :D

katiushka
archangel
archangel

Re: Girl With A Watering Can (Renoir)

Post by katiushka » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 am

Update! Wore "Girl With A Watering Can" yesterday just because. My office mates remarked on how good I smelled: they described it as "something cinnamon-y" :grin: Yes, this is perfect for cooler weather.