Portrait of Jane Small (Holbein)

The languor and buzz of summer. What a serene time, perfect for the flowers, green, aquatic, and perfumy.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Portrait of Jane Small (Holbein)

Post by Boudicca » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:35 am

Possets description: Jane Small was a very good looking woman, especially for the time when people suffered from a variety of illnesses, malformations, and the like. She would have been considered a beauty even today. She was the trophy wife of a very rich man, and her beauty was commemorated by Hans Holbein in this charming miniature, the likes of which he did of Henry VIII's queens.

This is a deep summer peach scent which opens with the awakening properties of the peach pit (it tastes like bitter almond and smells that way because it is full of cyanide so don't eat one). Then the succulent, sweet summery smell of peach comes blooming out of the blend. There are actually three sorts of peach scents in here, and a couple of secret pushing fragrances which will bring the whole into a divine peach feel, as well as a skin musk. I think you will like this one very much. Foody and fruity and luscious.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

hill78
principalities
principalities

Re: Portrait of Jane Small (Holbein)

Post by hill78 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Yummy! In the bottle this is sweet, juicy peaches. We're not playing games here, folks. You want a juicy, realistic peach scent, then get this! Immediately on the skin, it gets a fuzzy peach skin scent going on. And then there's the skin musk underneath, anchoring the scent to the skin. This is scrumptious. It is as if I have taken a warm, very ripe peach, and rubbed it all over myself. It is warm peach flesh sitting in the sun, next to a beautiful lady in gauzy white linen. Love it! A+

jackieo
archangel
archangel

Re: Portrait of Jane Small (Holbein)

Post by jackieo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:55 am

This is a incredibly lovely soft feminine fruity scent. It is quite beautiful and unique. I don't know how long it will last since it is a soft scent, but I don't really care. I love it that much.