Death Apple

Full of wonders, signs, and glorious fall perfume.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Death Apple

Post by Boudicca »

One of the members of the Possets forum once gave a recipe for making a great treat of a toasted apple full of spices and goodies. I thought it was such a great recipe, I thought I would make it immortalized in perfume! I created a foody masterpiece with a crisp strong apple center, loads of brown sugar crusting throughout, a goodly dollop of Scottish Whiskey poured generously in the center of it all, with fresh pecans dotting the outside, and a small whiff of oatmeal and corriander to tickle your nose.

Very foody but surprisingly dry at the same time. I think you will find this to be a bit different from the average apple fragrance of fall.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
jackieo
archangel
archangel

Re: Death Apple

Post by jackieo »

This is stunning! So completely different than any other apple spice fragrance that I have ever owned. It is so warm and inviting. This is a scent that I would love as a home fragrance. It is autumn in a bottle for me. If you like Pippen or Pippen Pie, you would really enjoy it.

Unfortunately, the dry down phase has completely lost all the apple. I pretty much just get the all the warm elements from the brown sugar and oatmeal.

It became very cloying and I had to wash it off. I think brown sugar amps on my skin. :cuss: