Grim Reaper 100% Natural

Full of wonders, signs, and glorious fall perfume.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Grim Reaper 100% Natural

Post by Boudicca »

What could be more piquant than a dance with death? Here we have a highly spiced pink pepper base upon which is laid a blanquet of hay, and the entire thing is topped off with rich aged patchouli. A beautiful thought made into a perfume.

The image is Thanatos by Jacek Malczewski, one of a series of that subject and all are very scary.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: Grim Reaper 100% Natural

Post by Atropos »

Reviews please! :hug:
woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango »

In the vial this stuff is sap green! Upon opening it all I can smell is very spicy pepper. It actually made me cough at first. On me I still get the pepper but it gradually changes to a nice dry hay scent that has a woody kind of quality. I had never smelled a perfume with hay before so I wasn't sure what to expect but I think I like it. I am not sure if I detect the patchouli, it might be there as subtle sort of sweetness but I am not certain. After a while this smells just like straight up hay on me, which makes me nostalgic about days I used to visit my great aunt's farm. It doesn't have much sillage so I could see this being good if you want an odd but personal perfume that you could just sniff from your arm to remind you of days on a farm...
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

oh your review makes me nostalgic for a Fall day spent on a farm in Germany running around the rolled hay bails that looked so gigantic to me as a small child. I'm super tempted, though it's so expensive I'd have to only buy it and not say two of the others. I hate decisions like that. Maybe I can find someone who has a decant I can buy off of them.