Review Requests and Random Stuff

Smooth resins and incense we have been waiting for, and the chypres we adore.

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: Review Requests and Random Stuff

Post by Atropos »

marisaviola wrote:Thank you, Gemma and Boudicca, for your kind notes. I got through well and kept power! I am very grateful. We were stuck on our hill up here (very steep road) until today--and even now it mostly is covered in ice and snow and has not melted much. But the main roads are clear, secondary roads are still icy so most schools are cancelled again tomorrow. Three days of snow days for kids!

I was sorry to hear about your furnace issues, Boudicca but glad that you were able to finally get things resolved. I hope this week moves forward in a great way!

Gemma, so lovely that you are loving Winter (Mucha) also--I really loved your review of it!

Oh my dear friend I was wondering if you got hit by the storm. Your package will go out this week! I'm sending some things to help keep you warm despite all the :snow: . Please stay safe!

And Boudicca I'm glad you got your furnace issues resolved too!
Last edited by Atropos on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apollonia
mortal
mortal

Post by Apollonia »

My goodness, it is so hard to imagine all you poor people trapped with the snow and ice when I'm sweltering in the humidity down here. I hope you are all staying safe and warm.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

I echo the sentiments of good wishes that you all stay safe and warm.

Meanwhile in northern Vietnam, we are having a cold spell as well. It is quite unpleasant with no central heating at 40 degrees! (I think that is 7C) The cat cries when I get off the sofa because his main heating source is gone!
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Minh Scent wrote:I echo the sentiments of good wishes that you all stay safe and warm.

Meanwhile in northern Vietnam, we are having a cold spell as well. It is quite unpleasant with no central heating at 40 degrees! (I think that is 7C) The cat cries when I get off the sofa because his main heating source is gone!

Poor kitty! Poor you! :hug:
Gemma
archangel
archangel

Post by Gemma »

marisaviola wrote:
Gemma, so lovely that you are loving Winter (Mucha) also--I really loved your review of it!
Thanks!

I'm glad your family is doing okay. :rose4u: I lived in RI for 5 years and we had 2 blizzards in that time. I remember opening my front door and there was snow piled up so high! My car was buried (we didn't have a garage then). Thankfully, every thing was shut down so we had plenty of time to dig our way out.
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Gemma wrote:
marisaviola wrote:
Thanks!

I'm glad your family is doing okay. :rose4u: I lived in RI for 5 years and we had 2 blizzards in that time. I remember opening my front door and there was snow piled up so high! My car was buried (we didn't have a garage then). Thankfully, every thing was shut down so we had plenty of time to dig our way out.

Your review was fantastic, I agree! And eep to snow burying your car! I remember we had that when we lived in Colorado when I was a kid. Dad spent hours digging out my mom's car. I love snow, when I don't have to shovel it.