What should I wear today?

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What should I wear today?

Post by Maya »

Petticoats wrote:Badass sounds good. I wonder if you could layer to get a coffee-leather combo? :wink:
Ohhhh my. Mmmmmm. WANT!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I went with Valentine Surprise because, yes, it is THAT good! Salty chocolate rose. I know that sounds weird as hell, and I guess it is, but it works!

I am going to have to try some kind of coffee/leather scent/layering thing now that Petticoats mentioned it. :star:

What to wear tomorrow? Aw geez, I guess it is technically today....Oh, that means I got thru Friday the 13th OK. And there was much rejoicing.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

Boudicca wrote:I went with Valentine Surprise because, yes, it is THAT good! Salty chocolate rose. I know that sounds weird as hell, and I guess it is, but it works!

I am going to have to try some kind of coffee/leather scent/layering thing now that Petticoats mentioned it. :star:

What to wear tomorrow? Aw geez, I guess it is technically today....Oh, that means I got thru Friday the 13th OK. And there was much rejoicing.
A dark roast coffee note added to The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba would be sublime. Blooddrop has a new scent "Bitter Coffee" that is really tempting me. I saw it on Ajevie's decant circle.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Scents for St. Patrick's Day anyone? Not that I'll be going out (amateur night). Last time I was out on March 17th was to see Boiled in Lead at First Avenue.
I'm thinking maybe Forbidden Delight. Because whiskey. Plus, I love that one. And the weather is cooling back down a bit. I love Forbidden Delight but must have cool/cold weather to wear it. Then again, someone remind me to try it in the middle of July. Just because.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca wrote:Scents for St. Patrick's Day anyone? Not that I'll be going out (amateur night). Last time I was out on March 17th was to see Boiled in Lead at First Avenue.
I'm thinking maybe Forbidden Delight. Because whiskey. Plus, I love that one. And the weather is cooling back down a bit. I love Forbidden Delight but must have cool/cold weather to wear it. Then again, someone remind me to try it in the middle of July. Just because.
Oh, now that is an interesting question. For some reason, "The Shipman" came to my head, perhaps because I think of the Irish immigration. Your choice sounds better with the whiskey!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I got a froppet of The Shipman fairly recently but have not tried it yet. And I will not slather it on untested before work, lol! I've been messing around with my poppets. My latest thing is enabling my awesome Goddaughter :) She's got a couple dozen poppets now. So, I have been thinning them out, but look! The Shipman! I will have to try now. Though yeah, tomorrow it will be Forbidden Delight or the OAR Ahm on Yer Bess White Dress (Irish cream! It really is an intoxiating scent!)
Oh my! I am liking The Shipman much more than I thought I would....Wow. There are just so many amazing scents here.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Irish cream??? That sounds like a strong contender!

Great you are spreading the joy to the younger generation!! Glad you liked Shipman. It was a froppet for me, too and I really appreciated it. Trying scents I would never go for is one of the brilliant benefits of froppets.
fireweaver
mortal
mortal

Post by fireweaver »

First day at new job. Arcturus, bar sinister, arc of venus, silver amber, or isabella? I'm a hostess at a restaurant.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

fireweaver wrote:First day at new job. Arcturus, bar sinister, arc of venus, silver amber, or isabella? I'm a hostess at a restaurant.

Oh man, that's tough. You probably already had your first day, but all of those sound so good. Not sure how the silage is on you for each of those, but if you haven't grabbed something yet I say go with the one that makes you feel strongest and prettiest. :D
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics »

fireweaver wrote:First day at new job. Arcturus, bar sinister, arc of venus, silver amber, or isabella? I'm a hostess at a restaurant.
What did you choose? I would have gone with bar sinister or arc of Venus.