What should I wear today?

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: What should I wear today?

Post by Minh Scent »

Hey, Boudicca,, how did the job interview go?

Wear Pavane. It is Sexy AND comforting!!!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

*sigh* I choked. Hadn't had an interview in 10 years. Did not prep enough. It's all on me.
HOWEVER! There's another gig out there that would be such a good fit & all.... find out next week.

Oh, I wanted to ask, what would you wear when getting a tattoo? I'm talking about a dab on the back of your free wrist. No slathering, hell no! Something calming. I've never had a lot of issues with the pain, but still... never had one on the inner arm. I think it should be OK. And I don't even have an appointment yet anywhere. But I 'm going to make one.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

And what to wear for St. Patrick's day?? I'm just thinking about whiskey and I'm all out. Forbidden Delight? The OAR kitty which smells like Irish Cream? What smells like shameless flirting?
Yep. I'm back. Look out.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Date night with Fly Boy. No idea what to wear. And it's like 93 degrees. Fireflies maybe?
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

What did you end up wearing, Boudicca??

I have been enjoying Sorrow, which sounds like I am a masochist! It's such a stunning chyphe. In her description, Fabienne said it is close to Bandit but without leather. I have never smelled Bandit, but I read about it, so it is nice to know I have an offspring of it.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:What did you end up wearing, Boudicca??

I have been enjoying Sorrow, which sounds like I am a masochist! It's such a stunning chyphe. In her description, Fabienne said it is close to Bandit but without leather. I have never smelled Bandit, but I read about it, so it is nice to know I have an offspring of it.
When in doubt, Howl is my default :hrt::

Date night with The Painter tonight. This is funny, because I was thinking about going with an alcohol based perfume instead of oil for a change -- Bandit. I rarely wear my alcohol based perfumes anymore. Next thing that came to mind was Angel - Cuir. Anyone care to weigh in? Oh, Jolie Madame might be a good one too... I actually did wear it just the other week. Yes, I love leather. So maybe 3.5 Horsemen? Lol, nothing better than leather AND bacon! I did not get a back up at the last Retour, dammit. I procrastinate too much.

I love Sorrow, it really is a beauty.

ETA: I'm also thinking maybe a Cambienne... I have too much to choose from #middleclasswhitegirlproblems
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Crap. Looking like Sorrow tomorrow. Going to spend 4.5 - 5 hrs on the road for a visitation tomorrow. No funeral as of now? Well, hell. I am the last person to comment on etiquette regarding the deceased. I was also thinking about Bandit actually because that's what I wore to his Mother's funeral. Actually, the visitation. Body mist from VS for the actual funeral. Yes, one remembers these things.
Better suggestions?

Happier note: Fly Boy loved the Cambiennes I wore this weekend (Erato's Cat & Vernal Orgy) and he got my car running again. Too bad he's based in Atlanta.

Not so happy note: The Painter has continued proving himself to me. That is not necessarily a positive thing. I know better but the heart wants what it wants.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Can we change the name of this thread to The Bandito's Scent of Sorrow or something? :wink:
J/K, mostly. Y'all know I need to joke sometimes because it really is the best alternative.
Just weird coincidences and whatnot.
Happy Eclipse Day!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Just remembered Halley's Comet from Summer 2014. Maybe wear that tomorrow.
Edit: SPRING 2014 not Summer. Hello, Night Sky?? I must need sleep.
Hahaha, yeah sure.
2nd edit: Now I'm thinking a bacon perfume. Mark would have laughed his f*%king @ss off!! Oh damn....
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Date night with Picasso the Painter again. (My bestie in AZ has to make up nicknames for the guys I date.)
In a leather mood, and Halloween of course... Night on Bald Mountain or Toccata and Fugue?