What should I wear today?

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: What should I wear today?

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca wrote:Date night with Picasso the Painter again. (My bestie in AZ has to make up nicknames for the guys I date.)
In a leather mood, and Halloween of course... Night on Bald Mountain or Toccata and Fugue?
Ah, I don't know either of those, Boudicca. (Probably because of the leather note.)

What did you end up with? Hmmm...if he is a painter....one of Fabienne's art based fumes might be worrh a try...and when he asks you what you are wearing...he will enjoy the surprise...
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:
Boudicca wrote:Date night with Picasso the Painter again. (My bestie in AZ has to make up nicknames for the guys I date.)
In a leather mood, and Halloween of course... Night on Bald Mountain or Toccata and Fugue?
Ah, I don't know either of those, Boudicca. (Probably because of the leather note.)

What did you end up with? Hmmm...if he is a painter....one of Fabienne's art based fumes might be worrh a try...and when he asks you what you are wearing...he will enjoy the surprise...
LOL, not into leather OR bacon??
:rofl:
Compromised with Toccata & Fugue in the scent locket and Night on Bald Mountain on the skin. You might like the latter, the leather doesn't really stick around and it dries down to a lovely chypre.

Fun fact: I never understood "chypre" til Possets, specifically Cambienne: Catherine -- Lightning in the Snow
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

What to wear today? Or maybe Saturday, depending on flights.
The sexiest Posset you can think of?
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Hmmm...Boudicca... you want sexy...very objective. For me...Howl, Silver Oude, Arrival of Queen of Sheba, Mata Hari....Summer (Mucha)...Mumtaz Mahal and Shah Jahan....have a good flight and enjoy yoursrlf! :hrt::
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:Hmmm...Boudicca... you want sexy...very objective. For me...Howl, Silver Oude, Arrival of Queen of Sheba, Mata Hari....Summer (Mucha)...Mumtaz Mahal and Shah Jahan....have a good flight and enjoy yoursrlf! :hrt::
I'm not flying. FlyBoy, aka Delta Dude, was in Atlanta and just got back early this morning for work. Should be here soon.
Not sure if I made the right choice and I'm not talking perfume. Oh well. It will work out. Or not.
Howl is usually my ace up the sleeve but I've been testing stuff today and whatnot so I probably smell like a French Whorehouse. Damn. Gingerbread Whorehouse would have been better.
:rofl:
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

What's everyone wearing for Thanksgiving? I was thinking Grand Theft Pumpkin. Then I was thinking Gingerbread Whorehouse cuz we're going to Alex to see my Dad who is in an assisted living facility and I like shocking old folks. Then I was actually thinking non-Posset, Bandit, because I seem to wear that one a lot when I have to drive out that way. Maybe a Cambienne? Today I am wearing Per Fume and it's so freakin' gorgeous! Maybe La Mort de Treize because 2013 actually was a decent year but 2017 has been pretty fucking rough and I'm hoping 2018 is better.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

I am sorry that 2017 has been rough for you! :hug: Some years are like that. That is lovely you are visiting your dad and I hope he is in good cheer. Bandit...you have Bandit. Ah!

Oh, we don't have Thanksgiving here (good thing, I still remember growing up in Pennsylvania and sobbing over the turkeys). Today I am wearing Spanish Dance for a Thursday. I can still be thankful at work and grateful to be alive and have a nose!! YAY!

Boudicca...Fly Guy...have fun, but guard your heart! :thanksmilie:
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I don't know.
I very possibly f#@k&d everything up again.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca wrote:I don't know.
I am too slow to answer things. Never blame yourself. I am not saying shrug responsibility, just be kinder to YOU.

Can you handle roses? I just put on Samarkand (which has been in the cellar for a year) and am in swoon-mode. If you like musk, rose, nag champa, this is for you. The rose actually is an attar of roses and is just lovely.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:
Boudicca wrote:I don't know.
I am too slow to answer things. Never blame yourself. I am not saying shrug responsibility, just be kinder to YOU.

Can you handle roses? I just put on Samarkand (which has been in the cellar for a year) and am in swoon-mode. If you like musk, rose, nag champa, this is for you. The rose actually is an attar of roses and is just lovely.
It's all good now.
I haven't worn Samarkand in forever. That one IS lovely, but it's strong. Would not fly at work at all! I'll go with that when I get home.