How to find what became permanent from which collection

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

samcalam
principalities
principalities

How to find what became permanent from which collection

Post by samcalam »

Is there an easy way to find this out? I was wondering if others wondered about which collection different scents came from.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to find what became permanent from which collection

Post by Maya »

An easy way to check is to go to each collection and find the posts with the icon beside them that looks like a little blue arrow pointing up to the left beside the perfume name. Those are the ones that became permanent and were moved to the permanents, but we left a shadow topic in place so people could see all of the perfumes that came in that individual collection. For example, in Valentines 2015, check out My Lovers Lips compared to Taj. My Lovers Lips is one that made permanent.

We don't have a thread with that information. If I have the time this weekend, I could try to pull that together. I won't be able to get them all, but I may be able to get a decent amount of the collections listed.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

The best and fastest way to see what made the Permanent Collection is to go to the main site and click on Permanent Blends in the links on the top of the page and you will go right to the list of Permanent Scents listed alphabetically. Looking for a particular note? Use the search function in the upper right hand side. Easy peasy. :hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Boudicca and I discussed this some last night (trying to figure out the best place to put something like this). I know that when I first found Possets, I too was very curious what permanents came from what collection (which is why I started my own personal lists lol). I think we could make it a sticky in the top of the permanents section as a quick and easy cheat sheet. I will be working on that today, and we will just update it going forward. I hope that helps!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
samcalam
principalities
principalities

Post by samcalam »

Oh I hope I didn't cause work for you Maya I thought maybe I was missing something that was obvious. I just saw the little blue arrow that makes sense now AHA now I know you guys are awesome x :hug: