30 Day Possets Challenge

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

30 Day Possets Challenge

Post by Boudicca » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Wear a different Posset everyday for 30 days and post about it here! Show your neglected bottles and untested froppets some love! Retest that bottle that you stashed away because it wasn't working when first tried it and you thought aging might improve it -- find the answer!
This challenge is much more pleasant than say, oh, that Ice Bucket Challenge thing. It's all for fun and Posset Fabulousness Awareness!
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

fireweaver
mortal
mortal

Re: 30 Day Possets Challenge

Post by fireweaver » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:59 pm

This is going to be fun!

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 am

I love it!
I'm going camping this weekend, but when iI return, I'll happily join in.

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:03 am

Should we start with a bang on the 4th? (had to go there) Or on the 5th, it being the beginning of a new week?
Oh geez. I (thought I) posted something and I have no freaking idea where it wound up. I don't know what is up with my posting tonight but one more strike and I'm out. So let's try again:
Are you new here? Would you like to participate in the 30 day challenge but you don't have that many Possets? I can enable... I mean, help you out a little bit with that. I'll send half a dozen froppets to the first two of you who PM me. (It might be more, I'm trying to organize/de-stash and I swear those little vials multiply when you aren't looking.)

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:57 am

This will be a great way to get into unexplored Poppets! (And, ahem, untested bottles.) Either day is good, but if we start the 5th, it might be a heads up for more folks to join.

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:26 pm

I've been meaning/needing to go through the bottles I have set aside as possible no/maybe (not instant adore). This would be a great challenge for those!

I may not be able to participate every day, but I definitely would love to join in when I can.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Sunday would probably be better than Saturday at this point. Actually, I'm thinking a lot of people might already be out of town for the holiday weekend so maybe Monday would be best. OK. I started the insanity so I can make up the "rules" (yeah, like there are any). We'll start Monday the 6th, which gives you all the weekend to maybe start sorting through neglected/untested stuff or something. Plus, most people don't look forward to Monday much so maybe this will help with that. :grin:

woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 pm

I think it could also be nice if people tried to put reviews into the threads? I mean not only would we get to test re-try things but we could help in filling out the forum abit more! (this may come from the fact that I really rather like reading people's reviews. I know I am touch strange)

hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 pm

You mean I have to break away from my love affair with Seascape?! Oh, the agony.

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:27 pm

woodenmango wrote:I think it could also be nice if people tried to put reviews into the threads? I mean not only would we get to test re-try things but we could help in filling out the forum abit more! (this may come from the fact that I really rather like reading people's reviews. I know I am touch strange)
I am totally on board with this idea! Anyone who posts at least half a dozen reviews will be entered into a drawing. Hell, post your daily Possets pick here and I will enter you too. PM me and I will enter you. (No purchase necessary, lol!) A randomly drawn winner will have her/his pick of one of three full, untested, LE bottles from my backup stash. Halfway through the challenge I'll even tell you which 3!