30 Day Possets Challenge

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

fireweaver
mortal
mortal

Re: 30 Day Possets Challenge

Post by fireweaver » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:45 am

We should definitely post our scent of the day. I know it will help me keep track of what I already wore, so I don't start duplicating by day 12 or so.

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 am

fireweaver wrote:We should definitely post our scent of the day. I know it will help me keep track of what I already wore, so I don't start duplicating by day 12 or so.
Oh yes, that's half the fun!
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:19 am

OK, Hill78, you have the weekend with Seascape!! Maya and Woodenmango, good idea about doing some reviews as we go along! Boudicca, that is very generous of you with the drawing idea! (I will be out if the country by then, so boo hoo!! But I am still playing.)

And echoing Boudicca's earlier offer to those of you new to Poppets, I will send some of my double Poppets to the first two people to pm me.
by July 6. (I was going to offer them to friends, but prefer sharing with my perfume tribe... I know your eyes won't glass over when I start talking about notes!!!)

woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 am

Were people planning on making a new post on this thread for each day? or would it be better to make one post and then just edit as we go along, that way it is all in one place?

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 am

I was hoping folks would post in the reviews, so I'm very much on board with that idea! More reviews are GOOD!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:51 am

I was under the impression we would jump up and down, announcing our scent with wild abandon here...and then go like good little organized perfumistas and write the review where it belongs. (Sorry, affected Virgo moon.)

Oh yes....everyone gave their own poist and edit it like in our wish list...???

hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I can contribute for the drawing too, Boudicca!

jackieo
archangel
archangel

Post by jackieo » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:10 am

Yes!! This going to be so much fun. I can't wait to start :hug:

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 am

K, it is 12:25 on Monday, July 6th. Had my second shower of the day (it's effing hot here) just before midnight so needed to scent myself up again after and the challenge officially begins!

Went with the Great Notary Public of Babylon cuz how can you go wrong with the Great Anything of Babylon? Off to a Great Start!

Violet and amber, what a heavenly combo! I know some have problems with ambers going too powdery & whatnot, and might think violets to be a bit "old ladyish" but I think this is damn sexy. I get just a little sweetgrass and a hint of the musk.

Also meant to mention I'm enjoying the enthusiasm for this challenge! My first Summer Elegance order should be here today so I'll be able to review those also. We need more reviews for this collection!

At this rate I might be doing about 45 Possets in 30 days.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 am

It begins!

So yeah, my plan shall be to make one list here and just edit and add to it instead of making a new post each day for every scent. Easier for people to read, easier for me to keep track. I'll also indicate beside the scent if I have reviewed it (its possible I will have reviewed it already).
Last edited by woodenmango on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 am, edited 6 times in total.