Converting/Enabling/Whatever/One of us

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Converting/Enabling/Whatever/One of us

Post by Boudicca »

So the Offspring (aka the Weatherman) is at a dance at the High School tonight. I was trying to talk him into wearing some fragrance. I have quite a few unisex or "masculine" scents & samples. No, no, no, no... he's not going for any of them. I mentioned "leather scent" and he seemed interested. He wasn't sure about The Girls Love Leather and I could not find my poppet of Stewart. He'd kind of given up when I chased him down with my beloved bottle of Mon Numero 10 (not Possets, L'Artisan Perfumeur) and told him it was leather and amber and smelled like cherry Coke. He allowed me to spray in air and walk thru the cloud, though I had to spray twice -- "Walk already!" Lol! Anyway, it's not Possets but it's a start. I'll have to round up all my poppets that lean towards the manly side and let him do with them what he will.

Is converting him a good idea though? He might start "borrowing" too much of my stuff! Oh well, I think I have enough to share.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: Converting/Enabling/Whatever/One of us

Post by Minh Scent »

You go, Boudicca!! Yes, you are in danger of your beloveds being touched, but what fun to have a common interest. Not to mention, he will be more clued in to what to get your for mother's day when he is old enough!

I have one little student who comes up to sniff me every morning and tries to guess the note. It is funny how some people seem naturally inclined. And others you have to get them to walk through the mist!
Boudicca

Re: Converting/Enabling/Whatever/One of us

Post by Boudicca »

So, I've made a new friend, who is a little crazy, but so am I so that works mostly. Anyway, I was hanging out with her tonight and gave her about 2 dozen random poppets, because. I have a lot of poppets floating around here, I am so disorganized. I asked her what kind of notes she likes and she had no clue what I meant by notes. This blew my mind.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds