How are you lovelies holding up?

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How are you lovelies holding up?

Post by Maya »

Side note: I would encourage those of you who haven't written reviews to keep doing so. Even if the perfumes change a lot down the road, it's still lovely to read how something so personal interacts with you. :hrt::
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Maya wrote:Side note: I would encourage those of you who haven't written reviews to keep doing so. Even if the perfumes change a lot down the road, it's still lovely to read how something so personal interacts with you. :hrt::
OK, Maya, we're on it! :hug:
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent, I was happy to see your review of Black Glory. I generally have trouble describing Cambiennes. I'm actually wearing Diurnal today. Come December/January I'll probably be wearing a lot of Cambiennes because that's the time of year with which I associate them the most I'll see if I can come up with something to post about Diurnal because it doesn't have one single review!! And though the "dark" Cambiennes are more my usual kind of thing, this is lovely! My white/light Cambiennes seem to get neglected so maybe I'll wear another one tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear this again so I can give it s decent review and yeah, also, because I'm lazy. Actually, I'm busy, or should be, getting things ready for Thanksgiving.
Hmmm, is there a thread I should resurrect ? "What are you wearing and/or doing for Thanksgiving?" Lol, I am procrastinating. Anyway. I'll be cooking as always. Not doing the turkey on the grill, that was David's thing. It's just going to be my Dad, my brother, my son, and the new boyfriend (too soon?)... this should be interesting. I'm going to wear Grand Theft Pumpkin
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Boudicca,

Yes! Resurrect that the what are you wearing thread!! I am wearing Crystal Dagger Cambienne today which is on the light side. I stupidly passed up Diurnal. I just checked my wishlist for the retour with a sigh. Well, that doesn't cover the Cabiennes anyway

Oh, it's Thanksgiving in the US! Time off!! Boudicca, that is lovely you have a boyfriend coming to share a meal with your family...wow...that is very male oriented!! You are the only woman, so I hope they are all well trained to help! I know you suffered the loss of your husband. I always find it that one loss vibrates into past ones. I mean, when we lost Fabienne, my spirit started longing and grieving for other losses. Being human is incredibly challenging.

Bring on the perfume! I am annoyed I don't know Grand Theft Pumpkin!!!
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

:hrt::
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Things here were mostly chill. All in all, a good day. The new guy in my life was incredibly helpful. Not sure I could have pulled it off without him. Well, I could have... but I 'd have been bouncing off the walls.
The holidays are still rough. But I'm still kickin'.

2016 has been a bitch of a year. Keep holding on holding up lovelies!
:hrt::
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds