Searching fo the notes of this Cambienne...

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Searching fo the notes of this Cambienne...

Post by Minh Scent »

Not sure if this is the proper place for this question...mods please feel free to relocate it.

A perfume friend on the BPAL forum is seeking the notes for Cambienne 2010 Supplication of the Gods. I looked in the Cambienne 2010 post, but nothing. It also looks like the early Cambiennes did not list notes. If any one happens to know...that would be lovely! Here is her post:

For the last day of November, I decided to slather on all but the very last drop of Possets' Cambienne Supplication of the Gods, which I bought in December 2010. There is probably exactly one drop of oil left in this bottle and I am planning to wear it on December 31st. I have finished a few perfume oil bottles before, but this will be my first Possets bottle drained. It is very fitting since it was one of the first bottles I bought from Fabienne. The scent, if you don't know, is a very light green scent to me - maybe ferns, green tea, cold air? Probably violet or iris...I can't find anything about it anywhere except the old Possetier that has the hyperlink that doesn't exist. If anyone knows the notes used in this blend, I would love to know! I will enjoy this today. :-)