Search box gone on website

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

allegro_barbaro
preternatural being
preternatural being

Search box gone on website

Post by allegro_barbaro »

Hello all, just wondering if the search box is permanently gone from the website?
"Look like the innocent flower, but be th' serpent under't"
marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Re: Search box gone on website

Post by marisaviola »

Hi, Allegro Barbaro, you might want to also email Tom and Jennie, I think the contact email is on the website--that would be good to pass on to them, you might also want to IM them on FB. I've checked the website several times the past few days and it seems to keep changing so they may be continuing to work on it. One thing I wrote Tom about was wondering if the permanents that are no longer listed on the website are still going to be available at Retours? Also they had taken off the categories sich as Vanilla, Fougere/chypre, floral, etc which I felt were really helpful.
Tom
mortal
mortal

Re: Search box gone on website

Post by Tom »

Hi all! The new website will be an ever changing project that will take some aspects away while bringing others into being. Please let us know what platform/browser/device you are using that is not showing a search bar. All platforms are supposed to have the search bar and, like other bugs that seem to forever crop up, we will track down the nasty little bugs to rid the site of them. Perhaps whack-a-mole is a better analogy!