Questions about "missing" scents

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Questions about "missing" scents

Post by Minh Scent »

Hello lovelies,

I finally managed to get into the forum after quite a few tries and a new password!

Anyways...I have been waiting all year to get a bottle of Flirty She-Corpse during autumn retour and she is not listed!
I also wanted to recommend Seductive Jesuit and Dark Lady to a lavender friend, and don't see them in the permanents.
Tom and Jenny, can you give us some info on these scents?
Thank you!
Tom
mortal
mortal

Re: Questions about "missing" scents

Post by Tom »

Hi Minh,

The Flirty She Corpse is now showing up on the site. Seductive Jesuit and Dark Lady were taken down earlier this year when we did some downsizing of the "Permanent" Blends. We plan to make those available in some way in the future. In the mean time, if you would like to order a bottle of either one, you can order a sample pack and in the notes section ask for the blend you would like as a 6ml bottle. I hope that helps!
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Thank you so much for this information! So glad those scents not retired! Seductive Jesuit is always such a hit!
Ordered my Flirty She-Corpse pronto via Angi!
marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola »

Thank you for bringing this up, Minh Scent, I had been wondering about these two myself! I am interested in trying a decant of The Seductive Jesuit after hearing so much about it over the years! Dark Lady is a beautiful lavender chypre blend and a favorite of mine. Complex enough to be much more than a lavender blend.

The Flirty She-Corpse is a great fragrance. I love the whole collection, just recently got out my bottle of The Scent of Night to revisit it!