Suggestions/fantasies/ideas for new scents

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: Suggestions/fantasies/ideas for new scents

Post by Minh Scent »

Aijin wrote:Here goes.... After layering Hungarian Rhapsody and Arabian Dance *liberally* the past few days Imma need them to magically combine in to one super scent. Tobacco, Coffee, whatever that warmth is that oozes out of the bottles, Smoke, Woods, some spice, maybe some Cocoa, a pinch of Sandalwood, and a whisper of some dark ass aged Patchouli. Dry and warm and snuggly and deliciously unisex leaning partially masculine. Hmm...that should just about do it.
Oh, I will definitely buy this one!!! YES!!!! :pom:
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

The Girls Love Tobacco????
Certainly someone has mentioned this before???
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

I would love a tomato leaf fragrance without a soil note. I somehow missed out on Funeral Dirge, which is on my retour list, but something not completely GREEN. A warm tomato leaf scent would be lovely for Spring.
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Tomato leaf is a lovely scent...

I need more osmanthus...how about osmanthus and candlewax...with honey? Hmmm, maybe too sweet??
Aijin
primordial
primordial

Post by Aijin »

Minh Scent wrote:The Girls Love Tobacco????
You know...way back there was a Girls Love Clubbing and I think that was with tobacco. That was *really* good, the super thick, wet stuff, and I miss it. My bottle has long been emptied... :violin:
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Aijin wrote:
You know...way back there was a Girls Love Clubbing and I think that was with tobacco. That was *really* good, the super thick, wet stuff, and I miss it. My bottle has long been emptied... :violin:
HELP...moderators...how do we get something on the retours wish list???!!!! This sounds off the scale gorgeous!! :pom: (Do we need a begging emoticon???)
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Minh Scent wrote:
Aijin wrote:
HELP...moderators...how do we get something on the retours wish list???!!!! This sounds off the scale gorgeous!! :pom: (Do we need a begging emoticon???)
Unfortunately this one is in the Discontinued Possets thread, which usually means there was a component issue :sad:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

We are working on a wish list for the new website. There was a security hole in it, though, according to the developer. They are trying to plug it BUT so far it has not been considered safe.

I would suggest this, a simple and effective alternative. Let's have a forum called "Wish Lists". You can start your own topic called "[Your Name]'s Wish LIst" and add to it as you discover things you would like to have. How about that, mods? This is nice because you can use the forum search function to find your list, no matter how far down it's buried, and edit it at any time.

But for me now... :crack:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

fabienne wrote:We are working on a wish list for the new website. There was a security hole in it, though, according to the developer. They are trying to plug it BUT so far it has not been considered safe.

I would suggest this, a simple and effective alternative. Let's have a forum called "Wish Lists". You can start your own topic called "[Your Name]'s Wish LIst" and add to it as you discover things you would like to have. How about that, mods? This is nice because you can use the forum search function to find your list, no matter how far down it's buried, and edit it at any time.

But for me now... :crack:
If we already have a list in the Wish List area of Swaps and Sales, should we delete it?
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Follow your own instincts about that. I would say that you would want one always in the Wish LIsts area. If you only have one then you only have one to maintain. :champ:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!