Suggestions/fantasies/ideas for new scents

Want to talk about just about anything? Start a topic here.

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: Suggestions/fantasies/ideas for new scents

Post by Minh Scent »

My Virgo moon (otherwise known as the anal retentive gene) does see that wish list in swaps. I thought this thread was for scent fantasies??? Sorry, I am not very good at the inns and outs of foruming.
hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 »

I would love a scent that blends a lovely sweet lavender with the Amber base of Hophead.
funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 »

hill78 wrote:I would love a scent that blends a lovely sweet lavender with the Amber base of Hophead.
^ This!
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

I use to have a wonderful bamboo blend. It was juicy but not citrusy, fresh and slightly sweet, kind of how Linden Tea is. I would love to see what Fabienne could do with a bamboo note.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

sillageslut wrote:I use to have a wonderful bamboo blend. It was juicy but not citrusy, fresh and slightly sweet, kind of how Linden Tea is. I would love to see what Fabienne could do with a bamboo note.
I see Arabesque didn't work for you, or I would have recommended that one. I am also curious what else Fabienne could do with bamboo!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

I would like to suggest putting Possets business cards in with the purchase orders. Maybe one or two. When I get asked "what are you wearing?", it would be great to write it on the back of a business card instead of a scrap of paper that people might lose. It would make enabling so much easier, lol!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

sillageslut wrote:I would like to suggest putting Possets business cards in with the purchase orders. Maybe one or two. When I get asked "what are you wearing?", it would be great to write it on the back of a business card instead of a scrap of paper that people might lose. It would make enabling so much easier, lol!
That's a great idea! Once I had the poppet of what I was wearing (Bar Sinister) with me when someone asked, so I could just give that to him. But these days it's rare that I'm carrying the poppet with me.

Sniffing the delightful La Gioconda gave me an idea for a new scent: what about a raspberry-rose blend? It would be so euphoric!
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics »

I have found some notes in possets perfumes that I love and and look forward to seeing them in future scents, should they appear.
the fir note and the citron are so gorgeous, and the few scents I've tried with Fabienne's musks, leather, rose and violet are :hrt::
rose + citron?
fir + leather?
violet + licorice?

i'm excited to see what future scents will appear. and they'll be announced via a new site and arrive in new bottles!
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Agree about the Possett notes!

I will add fir+ violet to the combos.
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics »