Lotsa Bottles! BPAL, OHWTO, Possets, etc.

Please keep this to perfume only, at least for now. Thanks

Moderator: Maya

InThePines
a spark
a spark

Lotsa Bottles! BPAL, OHWTO, Possets, etc.

Post by InThePines » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey everyone! I have a lil bounty of awesome scents that I’ve decided to sell because I don’t seem to give them enough love. Shipping is an added $2.50 (US shipping only, for now at least). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to barter/swap, etc ;)

BPAL:
Liz (full to top of label) --$13 “A light, feminine vanilla floral perfume and a swirl of smoke and leather.”
Potter’s Field (full to neck above label) --$10 “Rich loam, fragrant grasses, murky vetiver, wild herbs, and dry cedar bark.”
Epomorphous Monstrosis (full to top of label)--$15 Bat’s Day 2012 Limited Edition: “Black patchouli, tonka bean, mahogany bark, gurjum balsam, and decadent cacao absolute surrounded by two dark, feral musks and sweet sarsaparilla.”
Arrival at the Sabbath and Homage to the Devil (full to neck above label) --$15 Salon (now discontinued): “Bourbon vanilla, benzoin, caramel, Mysore sandalwood, aged black patchouli, carnation, and iris florentina”

Possets:
Montana (little over half full—accidently spilled this new bottle) --$5 Endangered
Theodora (full to top of label)--$7
Custance (full to top of label)-- $7

One Hand Washes The Other (all solids): $5 for all (each has been used at least once)
Big Daddy (full)—“An intoxicating blend of Tobacco Blossom, Mandarin, Honey, Rose, Caramel”
Watch You Disappear (full)—“Notes of Orchid, Cherrywood, Musk, Sweetgrass, Champagne, a slight hint of Lavender, Zucchini Flower, Rosewood.”
Cedar and Saffron (full)—“Fragrant cedar is infused with the sensual smoky scents of patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver, then topped with Eastern spices and a trace of white musk.”
Happy (3/4 full)—dupe for Clinique fragrance of the same name

The Morbid The Merrier:
Eggbert (slightly below top of label) --$5 “A gluttonous, heaping plate of sugary sweetness. Sweet yellow cake, tiny coconut shreds, candied walnuts, sugared violets, and vanilla, with a palate-cleansing dose of wood and moss.”
El Corazon (full to neck above label) --$5 “A heavy, dark, smoky scent with a taunting core of sweetness.”
Voix de Ville (a little more than half full) --$3 “Succulent, juicy, ripe red apple soothed and darkened by black fruit, decadent florals and sensuous green.”
Lavinia (3/4 full) --$4 “A heady blend of refreshing teas, delicate florals, and rich green. Feminine, stimulating, and clean.”

Long Winter Soap Co:
Campfire (full to top of label) --$7 “Sweet wood smoke and a little white musk and vetiver.”

SCENTS I’D LOVE TO SWAP FOR:
Possets: Morgan Le Fey, Sex In A Tree, Zubeneschemali, Massachusetts,
Alkemia: Vert Sur Le Vert, Smoke and Mirrors, Ghost Fire, Paradise, Ardorem, Vanille Tropicale
BPAL: Obatala, Antikythera Mechanism, Perversion

absinthe

Re: Lotsa Bottles! BPAL, OHWTO, Possets, etc.

Post by absinthe » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi! I am interested in several bottles. I sent you a pm. :grwink:

willworkforvanilla
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Lotsa Bottles! BPAL, OHWTO, Possets, etc.

Post by willworkforvanilla » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi I am interested in:

The Morbid The Merrier:
El Corazon (full to neck above label) --$5

Long Winter Soap Co:
Campfire (full to top of label) --$7

I sent you a message awhile back and maybe you didn't get it?

Thanks