retours and cambiennes with love

Please keep this to perfume only, at least for now. Thanks

Moderator: Maya

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

retours and cambiennes with love

Post by Annemathematics »

outstanding and wonderful perfumes that don't alas work well on my skin. each tested cleanly 1-2x.
shipping $4 within the United States. will ship overseas if buyer pays for shipping

first bottle is $10. each additional bottle is $6.
  • lester the black cat: "Lester is a black cat who will steal your heart with his raffishly tilted ears and steady gaze. His fragrance is a melange of: molasses, a spice blend named bahraht, and a bright bit of earthy patchouli"
    Pendant Mask, Iyoba, Nigeria "The deep feminine dignity of tuberose and gardenia combine gracefully with pure frankincense, drop of sandalwood and Green African musk. A scent fit for a Queen Mother indeed"

silver orange partial: posset's silver base with orange. about 1oz in bottle. free with purchase of a full bottle."
    sterling swizzle stick: "Every lady owned a silver swizzle stick which opened like an umbrella and was used to take excess carbonation out of champagne. After all, the point wasn't to create champagne burps, it was to enjoy the panache of the occasion. A bitter amber plays the champagne role along with a tot of vanilla of the more dry variety, muhuhu adds a definite metallic tang and it's all finished off with the pink in pink champagne (the lees of the grapes). Stunning, frothy, foody, and utter divine, darling."
    tipsy: "Lime and strong rye, a bit of unsettling whiff of mint when someone left the door open to sober up all the merrymakers. This is at once very foody and very astringent. I can't describe the combination of fragrances more aptly than that. Something of a marriage of opposites and worth a good deal of consideration, being a somewhat daring blend to tempt you."
Cambiennes: $12 for first bottle, $8 for each additional bottle
Last edited by Annemathematics on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: 2014 Yule scents for sale or swap!

:flow:
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: amethyst, rhapsody, clara's party!

june bump! open to swapping as well!
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: retours and cambiennes with love

big bad bump! :bchamp: :pom:
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Clara' s Party please!! My bottle is almost done!! Anne, I cant access Paypal until Monday (monday nite your time), so understand if someone else gets it first.
thesibylqueen
archangel
archangel

Post by thesibylqueen »

Are you still interested in swapping? If so, do I have anything you might want? http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491. I'm interested in: Cassiopeia, Femme Mechante, Wings, Black Glory, and Eastern Star. Thanks!
My swap/sell list as well as my wishlist: http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

thesibylqueen wrote:Are you still interested in swapping? If so, do I have anything you might want? http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491. I'm interested in: Cassiopeia, Femme Mechante, Wings, Black Glory, and Eastern Star. Thanks!
There's nothing on your list that is calling to me, although it's a beautiful collection!

Femme mechante is on hold until Saturday.
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Minh Scent wrote:Clara' s Party please!! My bottle is almost done!! Anne, I cant access Paypal until Monday (monday nite your time), so understand if someone else gets it first.
Oh, Minh!! This didn't show up as a notification or in my phone screen when I saw the sibylqueens post. Damn tech because it did sell but on bpal forum and while the request came after yours, payment went through and there was an accidental drama too. Ugh will tell you in pm.

Can I gift you the animal angel instead?? Or the Lester cat??
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

Could I purchase Black Magic and Black Glory, please?
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

katiushka wrote:Could I purchase Black Magic and Black Glory, please?
Black magic sold, I'm pretty sure I still have black glory (99%).

Let me know if you are interested in that bottle.