Miss Chudleigh for trade or sale!

Please keep this to perfume only, at least for now. Thanks

Moderator: Maya

allumina

Miss Chudleigh for trade or sale!

Post by allumina »

So I blind bought a bottle of Miss Chudleigh during the last retour it was in, not realizing that I don't like cucumber as a note. Whoops.

I know Miss C gets a lot of love, so I'd like my bottle to go to someone that will appreciate it! My dream would be to swap it for a bottle of Bar Sinister, but I'm open to suggestions, or selling it for $10 plus shipping. I also have the following available for any swaps.

Poppets:
Bitter
Dark Lady
JFK & Jackie
Neptune
Nocturne
Nuut
Sappho
The Girls Love India
Velvet Riding Habit
Vigor
Virginie Gautreau

Other companies, samples:
Carnival Wax Gypsy
Carnival Wax Sugarwitch
Deconstructing Eden Alice in Wonderland
Deconstructing Eden Black #1
Deconstructing Eden Delaunay
Deconstructing Eden Sun in Splendor
Solstice Scents Chiffon
Solstice Scents Foxcroft Fairgrounds
Solstice Scents Lemon Ginger Creams
Solstice Scents Night Watcher EDP
Solstice Scents Rose Mallow Cream
Solstice Scents Violet Mallow
Solstice Scents Violet Truffle
Solstice Scents Violet White Leather
Sonoma Scent Studio Fireside Incense
Sonoma Scent Studio Wood Violet

BPAL imps:
BPAL: Bard, Black Forest, Blood Kiss, Blood Pearl, Brimstone, Crossroads, Dirty, Djinn, Dragon's Blood, Drink Me, Eat Me, Grog, Harlot, Hemlock Honey, Lysander, Megaera, Odin, Pontarlier, Ranger, Rose Cross, Tezcatlipoca, Thalia, Troll, Titus Andronicus, Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat, Alice, the Reaper of Cruelty, Black Swallowtail, Community Church Manger Hay, Dans Les Coulisses, The Death of Sardanapal,
Hoiru, La Prostitution et la Folie Dominent le Monde, Le Dessous de Cartes D'Une Partie de Whist, Liasion, Nevertheless She Persisted,
Pleasures of the Imagination III, Pleasures of the Imagination V, Rat, Season of the Inundation, The Teapot