The Rules

How to keep in good with the management.

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Rules

Post by fabienne »

Nobody likes rules, and I don't like to make a bunch of rules either. Unfortunately rules need to be made. I will try to keep them brief, though.

1) No fighting or baiting anyone else on the board. No catfights. This will get you thrown off. Life is too short. If you need to take a swing at someone else, your fight will be moved outside. You will have to beg me abjectly to be allowed back on the Possets' board, and that will involve a great deal of humiliation. Avoid that and don't start.

2) If anyone swaplifts or steals from anyone else you will be thrown off.

3) Don't come in here and start peddling your own merchandise at my expense. There is a difference between friendly cross pollination among e-tailers and poaching. I encourage the former and won't tolerate the latter. Forums are easy to set up and websites are, too. You can get either one as a set up operation for free or close to that.

4) The admin's word is final.

My aim is to have a good, friendly, interesting, fun, orderly forum. I think that is possible with a bit of thought, good will, and level-headedness.

Fondly,
Fabienne and the Admin and the Moderating Staff.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Rules

Post by fabienne »

Sorry, there does have to be an addendum, to the rules above. 5) Please don't come into the Possets Forum and sell other people's goods or services, that isn't fair to Possets and you will be asked to stop. I appreciate that you have other favorites, too, and I like to find out about other good products, like you, but there is a line. The Golden Rule applies here, and if the management feels that it's being made uncomfortable, you will be asked to cease. If you don't stop it, you will be quietly and permanently thrown out.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Rules

Post by fabienne »

I am highlighting was our head mod said about going through a "newbie" period regarding swaps and sales:

Because of some rather heinous swap lifting that occurred on another forum that many of us frequent, I have all new members to not be able to view the swap forum. Once the new member has proven to be an active participant - posted an introduction, commented on threads etc, I will change them to a regular ole member. I'm not setting an actual post number, it's on a case by case basis. If you've been posting and feel I've missed you - please comment on here so I can take the proper action!