Flossing

Reviews for permanent Possets :)

Moderator: Maya

suzie
preternatural being
preternatural being

Flossing

Post by suzie »

This is my go-to comfort scent. I get lots of ginger and vanilla along with a sexy undertone. Very sweet and warm without being too foody. :Smitten_emoticon:
emilybain
a spark
a spark

Flossing

Post by emilybain »

I get something like some kind of sweet mellow frosting, but not really foody frosting. Also a little citrus...so light its hard to detect. I almost want to say that it smells a little like homemade whipped cream with a dusting of cocoa on it.

it warm, soft, sweet...something in it reminds me of fabric, like walking into a room full of beautiful party dresses.

or maybe that what im picturing me doing :)
Pony
a spark
a spark

Flossing

Post by Pony »

This is also one of my comfortable "pretty" scents. Nothing complicated or mysterious. Just soft and pretty with a little ginger snap to it. I have a bottle, but DH is not a huge fan of it, so I save it for private times or easy breezy days at work.
amy1238
primordial
primordial

Flossing

Post by amy1238 »

Flossing is my absolute favorite Posset. It's light, pretty, non-intrusive. I can comfortably wear it to work or on a plane without fearing I'll offend those around me with a heady scent. It's comforting, it layers well - I just adore it.
Syzygy
mortal
mortal

Flossing

Post by Syzygy »

Cozy, creamy vanilla with a snap of spicy ginger. This is so pretty and wearable. It's comforting, and also a good pick-me-up. If Flossing were a person, she'd be your best girlfriend: the one who brings you tea with cookies and listens to all your troubles, and then drags you out of the house to the local dance and encourages you to flirt with cute boys.
hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Flossing

Post by hyacinth »

This is a mature vanilla. Not a kids at the mall vanilla or a cheap perfume vanilla. A kind of voluptuous vanilla!:pisces:
Ajila
preternatural being
preternatural being

Flossing

Post by Ajila »

Candy floss, sandalwood and berrys; Sweet and sugary, but with a clean fresh edge that prevents it from becoming cloying. I like this a lot.
judy28
primordial
primordial

Flossing

Post by judy28 »

Love, love, love wearing this right now:bigsmile:
emma
archangel
archangel

Flossing

Post by emma »

This was gift with my last order. In the bottle it smells kind of like lemony candy, but deeper and not like a fake perfume candy.
On wet I still get a little hint of lemon, but it's turning minty, like those square vanilla mints.After about five minutes the lemon is gone, the mint is recedingand it's by beautiful vanilla! Husband says I smell like candy, I say I smell like good candy!:cool:
mari4212
a spark
a spark

Flossing

Post by mari4212 »

Someone on the BPAL forum gifted me with a bunch of possets samples, so I'll be reviewing several scents over the next few weeks.

This is lovely lemon and cream. It's light and sweet, and lingers very close to the body, instead of wafting. I think this is one of the ones I'll pull out a lot over the summer months, because it's good for combating the sticky-hot weather that is Southern Ohio in July and August. Very refreshing.