Theodora

Post by tarayvonne »

unisex-y :)
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Theodora

Post by Maya »

@wl552 I agree with Tarayvonne. Theodora's definitely not a helpless female by any stretch (or even pretending to be one). She's a woman who walks tall and holds her head high, but she also wears lace garters and true silk stockings beneath her power suits. I think that would/could translate as very unisex-y.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Theodora

Post by Atropos »

I third that...UNISEX-Y indeed. She is a woman who could seduce as a concubine, or prostitute, but also a powerful woman with her finger on the pulse of an empire. This is no wilting flower, or a woman pretending to be helpless, hopeless, hapless. She is not afraid of her sexuality or her brains. She uses both with equal finesse, wielding either, or both like a well honed set of swords. She's so talented, you won't even feel the cut. This is a power scent. Not masculine, but strong fem, that confident women can wear; and men confident with their own masculinity, but in touch with their inner goddess, can wear too.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Theodora

Post by Maya »

I was feeling the Theodora vibe today, and put an extra dose on this evening right before my husband and I went out. According to him, Thoedora smells like a mix of Barbasol and licorice. Bwahahahahahahaha.

On a side note, this is one that I seriously can't seem to get enough of. The resins and oude pop on my skin and I just want to lick myself, it smells so yummy. If hubby ever decided to try this one on, I wouldn't be able to take my hands off of him. :-D
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Theodora

Post by Atropos »

Oh absolutely Maya! Same here! If hubby wore this, I don't think we'd being going out. >:-)
hill78
principalities
principalities

Theodora

Post by hill78 »

Arrrrg. I almost bought this one in my first ever order. Then I started reading reviews for all sorts of other scents, and forgot about this one. This will definitely be in my next order, it sounds wonderful!
tarayvonne
virtues
virtues

Theodora

Post by tarayvonne »

It really is actually. This one was huge hit around here.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Theodora

Post by Maya »

I had Theodora on again today (put on long before I got to this thread). She sits so demurely in my collection that I sometimes pass right over her, but then I put her on and feel like I can't believe I pass her up. Every time I wear Theodora, I feel like the world will ALWAYS be okay as long as I have this on my skin. So resinousy and wonderful and rich and glorious. I must get a bigger bottle. MUST.
hill78
principalities
principalities

Theodora

Post by hill78 »

That's it. I must place another order...like nao. I've been meaning to do a perfume oil sale to clear out some of the stuff I don't use, and then I could spend the proceeds on another Possets order (before I even get the first one, lol). I'm thinking Theodora, That Oude Time Religion, Seraphim, Custance, Dangerous Oil, and possibly Allisoun.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Theodora

Post by Maya »

LOL! Not that you need my approval, but I like your list. :-D