Silver Vanilla

Reviews for permanent Possets :)

Moderator: Maya

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Re: Silver Vanilla

Post by funkmoppet2 »

As advertised: the Silver base with a melange of vanillas, some buttery, some floral, some airy. If you love the silver base and Fabienne's vanillas, this will be an easy love. I do enjoy those things, but 2014 seems to be the year of my changing tastes in perfume, and while it's nice testing this one, it's too similar to other vanillas in the GC to really move me. And ultimately, it's just too sweet for me and my oddly changing nose.

That said, it's a nice addition to the Silver line.
noddygirl1
primordial
primordial

Post by noddygirl1 »

This is a beautiful vanilla. I want to bathe in it. This and queen of Sheba are really beautiful vanillas. No plastic,burnt butter,caramel sickly smell. Devine.
Malaena
primordial
primordial

Post by Malaena »

I finally made a forum account and here is my very first review!

This wafts the best, most true non-foody vanilla. Up close I get ye olde scented candle smell which I'm not a fan of that has that almost bitter bite. I like this one but it's not bottle-worthy for me.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Malaena wrote:I finally made a forum account and here is my very first review!

This wafts the best, most true non-foody vanilla. Up close I get ye olde scented candle smell which I'm not a fan of that has that almost bitter bite. I like this one but it's not bottle-worthy for me.

Welcome, and I'm so glad you gave a review.

The perfumes that have a great waft but are strange on the skin often fascinate me. On one hand, I tell myself that most people aren't sniffing my skin--they are getting what's around me, but on the other *I* often huff my skin and I want to like what's on there LOL. It's a balance I don't think I've managed completely yet.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Malaena
primordial
primordial

Post by Malaena »

Thank you!

It can be maddening. I like huffing my wrists and if someone else wants to huff me it must smell good!