Dance With Me

Reviews for permanent Possets :)

Moderator: Maya

gypsyjolie
principalities
principalities

Re: Dance With Me

Post by gypsyjolie »

Soft grapefruit, lots of vanilla musk. Almost powdery, very feminine and pretty. Long lasting. Can be cloying in hot weather.
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. ~ e e cummings
noddygirl1
primordial
primordial

Post by noddygirl1 »

Grapefruit all da way!!! Like you've cut into a fresh one,dries down to a pretty soft grapefruit.
woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango »

I tried this without reading the notes and i got a very sweet lovely vanilla. Sometimes vanilla goes to creamy and cloying on me but this was lovely and sugary. The grapefruit did not jump out at me right away but once I read the notes and went back to sniff the vial I definitely caught it. This kind of reminds me of Shah Jahan for some reason. Hmmm. I really like this.
herparents
a spark
a spark

Post by herparents »

I love this! This a simple blend but makes me happy just wearing it (also, the smallest application goes a long way, with very decent throw). Extremely realistic grapefruit note paired with signature Possets Silver/sugared note. Bright and juicy.
PeculiarHeroine
mortal
mortal

Post by PeculiarHeroine »

I will be totally honest. I rcvd this as a free sample, and tossed it into the sample bowl without a second thought. Grapefruit? I don't care for Grapefruits to eat, so I suspected I would not like them in perfume either.
But I'm on a mini challenge this summer, to try the perfumes that have been languishing untested, and to write reviews. And its been a glorious project, as I'm discovering so much good stuff.
So I grabbed this, suspecting I would not particularly care for it, and have found myself completely, completely gobsmacked. This is beautiful!
The first thing that comes to mind is an orange creaminess, but with a more sparkly citrus element. It never fully calms down. As it settles into my skin, more of the creaminess comes out, but it never looses the citrus sparkle entirely.
Oooh heaven. This is so pretty! So cheerful! So completely lovely. Innocent without being cloying, sweet without putting my teeth on edge.
I am going to need a bottle at some point.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

How very often it happens that something we dismiss becomes a beautiful favorite. It has happened to me on numerous occasions. One of the delights of being a hopeless scent lover. :frolic:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
PeculiarHeroine
mortal
mortal

Post by PeculiarHeroine »

So, so true! Dear Fabienne, your creations keep me surprised and in love! :hrt::