Min-Min (Ghost Lights)

Reviews for permanent Possets :)

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: Min-Min (Ghost Lights)

Post by Atropos » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:26 am

I have to do a proper review later. I can tell you it's LOVE at first sniff. This is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad it made the permanents. It's a leather scent and and woods scent and smooth and lovely. It's WOW, just WOW. I know not helpful. I'll do a better review later I promise, but this is an emotional review. It's wonderful.

allumina

Post by allumina » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:07 pm

This was in my order as a froppet and I'm glad it was! At first, all I could smell on my wrists was the sandalwood, and then, eventually a bit of the leather (I think my skin eats Possets leather a bit). Although up close that was all I was getting, the throw eventually settled into a lovely woody-spicy scent. The rose adds a bit of sweetness, but you can't really tell it's rose, it really does just round out the scent.

The best advertisement for Min Min though, is what happened when greeting a friend at dinner- after hugging me, he asked if I was wearing perfume. When I replied in the affirmative, his response was "Whatever it is, it's working!"

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:23 am

I keep testing this, trying to figure out what perfume it smells like. Not the Mitsuko Marisaviola mentioned, as I have not tried that fragrance. Is it Angel??? The only notes in common are the patch and rose.

This is a lovely, leathery scent. I am not getting as much sandal as I crave, but the sandal does support the leather well. My only complaint is that this starts out with a bang and disappears way too quickly. So glad it is a permanent!

warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo » Fri May 27, 2016 4:41 pm

I am really in love with Fabienne's leather notes, but I had passed on this during the season because of the sandalwood, so I'm trying it now. And the leather is my favorite kind, a pleasantly fresh note. However, despite my suspicion that "amping" isn't really a thing, the sandalwood gets stronger and stronger until that is all I can smell, and absolutely nothing will get it off my skin except time. Ho hum. I'll still keep trying any of Fabienne's leather notes, because:

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 am

Omg... Hadn't worn this in a while, it's obviously had a good bit of time to age... Sweet Jeebus the dry down on this one is fantastic! I put a little on in the morning, touched up around noon, and now 12 hrs later... it's incredible! I just wish it didn't stay so close to the skin at this point.
I stand by my review saying "classy/classic" from a year + ago.

Lol, I'm also into leather!
:rofl:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds