archangel
archangel

Indigo

Post by ivy_fiddlefox »

yay!
Hikaru

Indigo

Post by Hikaru »

HI, I've been a Possets Devotee for about two years now and this is my first review.
Just wanted to share that Indigo is just amazing! I find it summery but dark (I really don't do sweetness and light so much:bigsmile: ) In spite of the dark/ spicy tone, it is not too heavy for work. I teach at the university level and I can't overdo Patchouli or other heavy spices in class.
brianplace
a spark
a spark

Indigo

Post by brianplace »

does anyone get a "waxy" drydown, like crayons, from this? it could just be me. :) I'll try again in a few days.
coconutcream
preternatural being
preternatural being

Indigo

Post by coconutcream »

on skin smells very herbally peppery lavendar
ladyofthewoods
primordial
primordial

Indigo

Post by ladyofthewoods »

Is there Myrrh in this? Both in the bottle & on my skin I get Myrrh. Once it dries down I get a pleasant incensy scent (again, it could be Myrrh, my skin amps Myrrh)
silvered
a spark
a spark

Indigo

Post by silvered »

This is very pretty. The first impression is a strong peppery lavender. This dries down and the lavender mellows and I get more spice and even an anise/licorice accord. This would work very well on a man in my opinion. Beautiful.
portalkat
mortal
mortal

Indigo

Post by portalkat »

I love all of Fabienne's lavender blends, but this is my absolute favorite. I love the depth of this and with the addition of the vanilla, it turns into a sexy, sultry lavender incense. I love to put this on before I go to bed so that I can fall asleep while enjoying it. This is so beautiful.:bat2:
ChannelZero

Indigo

Post by ChannelZero »

I get a vanilla and mint, hardly any lavender at all from this blend once it dries. Love it!
npops
a spark
a spark

Indigo

Post by npops »

This starts with strong lavender, then the pepper comes out too. This however is not sharp as in some other scents, but here it complements the lavender and makes it darker and a little masculine. After a while there is the vanilla, which is perfectly blended with the lavender and pepper and it becomes a comforting scent.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Indigo

Post by Maya »

Indigo goes on with a very lavendery/pine note, but it's almost like a green pine. It's very fresh, very soothing, and I'm picking up a bit of the vanilla in the bottom of the scent. First impression: I like this much more than I thought I would. In about five minutes, the lavender begins to soften and I get an almost chai blend of spices on my skin—a little peppery, a little sweet, a little ground nutmegish. This is definitely moving quickly up the list to being a lovely every day comforting scent.

Once it dried, it retained all of the best of what I was picking up. This is a lovely, lovely scent. It's not quite “perfumy” but it has elements of pencil shavings, and comfort, and home, and smooth dry vanilla. Love it.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!